- How is the artwork shipped?
- Art is carefully packaged and shipped via regular post. Should you require premium shipping, express or courier please contact me for a quote.
- Will it come framed? Do I get to choose the frame?
- As a general rule my art is shipped unframed. Should the price include a frame, this will be noted in the description. There are many reasons for shipping unframed, including that this gives you flexibility of choice. A frame will add weight and bulk, therefore increasing shipping costs and there is probably no shortage of good framers in your town. That being said, should you prefer professional framing I can arrange it prior to shipping.
- How soon will I receive it?
- Your purchase will be shipped within 3 days of receiving full payment. Generally it takes 7 - 14 days to arrive but should it be longer to your country I will advise you and ask if you would prefer a faster premium service.
What are the shipping costs?
- Unless otherwise noted, I ship at cost. Ask for a quote.
Is the work insured?
- In accordance with keeping costs low, as a general rule I do not insure. Should you require this, ask for a quote.
- Do you have a guarantee or return policy?
- Return within 7 days for a full refund. Art must be returned in unused and undamaged condition. Return postage is your responsibility and insurance is advised for your own protection.
- What do I do in case of damage?
If the package or art arrives damaged, contact me within 3 days. If possible send images so we can discuss a course of action. If possible, I will create a new work to replace it or I will refund on receipt.
- Does the item come with a Certificate of Authenticity?
- Even my tiniest piece of original art as well as Limited Editions come with a COA.
- How is it maintained or cleaned?
- Both originals and prints should be kept away from direct heat and sunlight to prevent fading. All my originals come with UV protection, but this only provides a certain amount of protection. Oil and acrylic paintings need to breathe, so in general should not be framed under glass. Print, graphite and watercolour should be framed with UV protective glass or acrylic covering. Mixed media or collage containing oil and acrylic should also not be framed under glass. Oil and acrylic paintings can be gently wiped occasionally with a soft damp cloth to remove dust and smoke residue; this is not advised with other media.
- Has your question been answered? If not please contact me.